Tuesday, April 19, 2011

amazing workout

I had an amazing workout today! I was so excited afterwards, because I felt that 'high', that sense of exhilaration when you know you have just had an amazing workout. It felt so great to feel that way again! I haven't felt that way in a long time. In fact, it reminded of me of how I used to feel after EVERY workout back in 2007 when I dropped 20pounds, and 20 inches, in 18 weeks. It felt good. If all my workouts start feeling like this again, I just might start kicking some butt again here in the near future :)
Not to mention I got to punch the punching bag today, and if I've never told you before, I LOVE punching that bag! I don't know what it is about it, but it pumps me up bigtime!
Anyway, just a quick note to say I hope I get some more workouts like this, because if so, this will be the kick I need to drop these 10 pounds I wouldn't mind dropping ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment