Monday, February 21, 2011

beautiful breeze

I've been keeping up with my running on the treadmill, doing at least 3.5 miles a day. However, I am finding it really hard to work in those BL and Jillian workout tapes. I am consistently using my weighted hula 20+minutes at least every other day, sometimes more (this is an easy exercise to squeeze in because I don't have to be in gym clothes to do it and it doesn't make me sweat so I don't have to shower after).
Sunday morning before church I had an amazing (albeit short) run on the treadmill with all the windows open. It felt so nice to have that cool morning breeze blowing on me and smelling the spring air even though I was inside. I'm going to need to remember to do that more often, it was great!
Haven't really improved my eating much lately, which I know is what holds me back. I have a huge bakesale to prepare for this week, so I know I'll be nibbling as I'm baking, but after that I am hoping to really start making wiser food choices so I can see some results on the scale and in the fit of my jeans :)  Summer is coming!

No comments:

Post a Comment