Sunday, March 29, 2009

Pushing through

Today is Sunday, so it is my official "rest day". I am popping every type of health fix I can find in my cupboard because it feels like I have some allergy stuff or a cold coming on (that icky sticky feeling in the back of your throat-I hate that feeling). I had a messed up stomach for the past 2 days, but that feels better today. Thankfully. I did push through and run 5.5 miles yesterday so even though I'm not at my peak, at least I'm keeping up with my 1 long run a week goal. Hopefully I'll feel all better so this week I can get back on track and work out hard and maybe lose a pound or two. That would be nice. However, there is snow on the ground and I promised the girls we'd make brownies today, so knowing me, I'll probably GAIN a pound-ugh! Anyway, have a great day.

1 comment:

  1. Hey there...a friend of mine told me about a great article in the newest Oxygen magazine. It's about eating organic and fresh and healthy for 21 days and the GUARANTEE you will lose at least 10 pounds. I am about to start it. We should do it together. I'll send you the e-mail right now..

    ReplyDelete