Thursday, July 29, 2010

147

Well the countdown is on. Its been two weeks and I've gone from 155 to 147. The crazy thing is I haven't really changed my workout routine, but I have changed my eating habits. I haven't even cut out bread or pasta, I've simply only snacked on fruit and veggies instead of crackers/chips/ice cream/cookies. Its great to see this improvement just from good eating, but its also bittersweet because I had this knowledge all along (eating right is more important than working out), and I just didn't apply it regularily. It just shows you that it can be a lifestyle and not a diet, but it will still take choices and willpower, so I have to make sure that old mentality doesn't creep back ('I can eat whatever I want 'cause I'm skinny now') because if it does I won't be skinny for long and I don't want that to happen. Keep rooting for me to stay on track please :)

2 comments:

  1. I hear ya girl. It's basically 80% nutrition, and 20% exercise.
    Keep up the good work! Sounds like you are doing great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I cannot believe you have dropped that much already! Now I'm mad at myself for not seriously getting serious. I was just thinking yesterday about how I haven't weighed in several weeks...and I don't plan to either. I just know it's going to be too tooo awful and quite honestly if I get on there and see a high number, it will not motivate me..it will depress me. So....now that I've read that you're turning into a skinny-mini I am going to have to do something because I really don't wanna be your "fat friend". ha ha
    Good job Rene! You have some strong willpower! I'm proud of you! Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete