Thursday, April 15, 2010

feeling great, going strong

I am still in a great place mentally. Very focused, which thus makes me workout really well. I am having excellent workouts-enjoying every minute and pushing myself on every exercise. Eating good but not beating myself up over imperfect choices (such as a bacon/cheddar baked potato at lunch with the gym girls today, and fried catfish and hushpuppies at the fish shack for dinner tonight). I know those aren't lo-cal meals, but I'm ok since I know I'm eating great 90% of the time and working out like I used to. Ran (I repeat Ran---I haven't run before the gym in a LOOOONNNGG time) before going to the gym today, then ran (yes, ran) again before class. I haven't done that in a long time either because I've fallen into a trap of saying I want to 'conserve my energy for Shelley's class'. Screw it! I'm going all out before, during , and after, because like my friend Jen says "if you're gonna take the time to work out u might as well make it count!" She's right, why waste the time not giving it your all. If you're there, give it all you've got. That's what I'm doing again. I'm excited. I'll keep u updated on this fun and exciting journey and hopefully my weightloss which will result in pictures of some of my favorite clothes that I haven't worn in 2years.

No comments:

Post a Comment