Friday, April 24, 2009

new goal

Ok, here's the deal. I'm too tired and something's gotta give. So, possibly its the Zyrtec I'm taking for these crappy allergies. I'll try to stop taking it and see if that changes anything.
The other thing I am going to do is change my daily calorie-burn goal from 1000-1500 to only 700 per day. Maybe if I ease up a bit on the workouts my body will recover. Also, I am not going to log every item I put in my mouth. It opened my eyes, and made me aware of caloric intake, but I don't want to focus on that too much. I just want to eat sensibly, with smaller portions, and enjoy life. Dan and I LOVE eating at nice restaurants, and if I can't enjoy the food, then whats the point in going. We'll see what the scale does after all this because right now it went back up to 145 so I am mad anyway. It'd be nice if I really am "over working", wouldn't it be nice to lose weight be doing less? HA! we'll see what happens.

I've got some pix for you of a cute foal in our neighborhood, so at the end of the month I'll upload those and give you the whole story on that episode as well (lesson: don't stand behind a foal OR NEXT to it, if you don't want to get kicked!) ouch!

Dan is heading to the races tonight, so the girls and I will enjoy an evening bikeride/walk or something, as well as some Survivor and popcorn(maybe).

p.s. I bought a new rubber mat to put under the AMT and it smells so bad like tires, that I think I'm breathing toxic fumes. Now I want to see if I can return it to the store, but I don't know if they'll let me. Makes me think I've got a Goodyear Tire store inside my house-ugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment