Thursday, January 14, 2010

this new blog

You'll notice this blog is new. I've imported my posts from another blog, so sometimes things are referenced that are no longer visible on this blog, only on the original blog. I don't think that will confuse most of you, bc most of u have been reading the first one too. You will notice some of the older posts refer to starting a new blog... that has happened and this is it (those posts were actually written on a different blog). fyi I thought this might clear up any confusion that might be out there for new followers.

1 comment:

  1. Okay, I am so glad you cleared that up because I was about to cry that you have had this blog since last March and are only just now telling me about it. Seriously!
    I was thinking...she's been hiding this from me! whyyyyyy?????
    (I'm overly sensitive right now with this whole PMS crap though!)
    Anyway...YAY for the new blog and DOUBLE YAY that you REALLY DID JUST start it and haven't been sneaking around on me!! :o)

    ReplyDelete