Thursday, January 21, 2010

trying to maintain and continue

Well, I haven't officially weighed myself...but my clothes fit great and I can tell I was bigger before by the way they are fitting. So that feels awesome! I wore my other pair of purple shorts today to the gym and it felt SO GOOD to finally be able to wear them again after like 10 months of not fitting in them! Plus they are really comfy and stretchy and cute so I like them, but honestly the best part is just knowing that they didn't fit before, and they do NOW! yippee!!!! Had a great workout at the gym today, but I am feeling a bit tired so I'm going to try to take a nap because we have a late night meeting tonight at church and I know its going to be hard to stay awake.
And I have to admit... I baked cookies and ate a bunch of them. I know, not the best thing to do before I get this back on a "maintenance" level instead of still a weight-loss level, but I did it, and its done, so I just have to eat less calories for the rest of the day to make up for it.

1 comment:

  1. Renee, it's ok that you ate the cookies, just make tomorrow a new day, you can do it, I know you can!!! =)

    Congratulations on fitting into those purple shorts, that is a wonderful feeling, isn't it?

    Keep up the GREAT work!

    ♥Lori

    ReplyDelete